1.820.3345.33 Contact@TravelTourWP.com


Sign Up

After creating an account, you'll be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
Confirm Password*
First Name*
Last Name*
Birth Date*
* Creating an account means you're okay with our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step

Already a member?



Visa requirements

Spain is one of the countries belonging to the Schengen area. Transiting from one country to another within the Schengen area is done without border controls. 

Students from the European Union

Spain is one of the countries belonging to the Schengen area. Transiting from one country to another within the Schengen area is done without border controls. 

Students attending Spanish courses of 12 weeks or less.

If you would like to attend a Spanish course at one of our schools in Spain for over 12 weeks duration, you will require a visa (unless you are a citizen of a European Union country). You must obtain this visa before travelling to Spain, as the visa cannot be obtained after your arrival in Spain.

The following nationalities can stay for up to 90 days in Spain without a Visa:

USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, San Marino, Singapore, Slovac Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela

What type of visa do you need?

You will have to apply for a specific type of student visa, depending on the duration of your studies, as explained below:

  • Less than 180-days (type D visa)
    if you plan to study in Spain between three and six months
  • More than 180 days (type D visa)
    if you plan to study in Spain more than six months. This type of visa allows you to obtain the Residence Card (NIE) and prolong your studies from within Spain after your first visa expires.

When and where to apply?

We recommend you apply for your visa within 5 to 9 weeks before the start of your Spanish course. Please note that consulates of Spain require you to schedule a previous appointment for a long-term visa application.

You must contact the consulate of Spain in your home country to find out where you must go to apply. A full list of Spanish embassies and consulates is available here.

Documents needed to apply

Below are the required documents you will need to turn into the Spanish embassy in the country of application.


  1. Completed visa application form (Solicitud de visado)
  2. Current passport (copy of all pages)
  3. Two recent passport sized photos
  4. Speakeasy acceptance letter for a full-time program (Intensive course)
  5. Confirmation of the payment for your course
  6. Academic program and Cervantes accreditation
  7. Full coverage medical insurance without pre-amortisation period and co-payments (sin carencia y sin copagos)
  8. Proof of financial means (at least 570€ per month that you will be staying in Spain)
  9. Medical certificate confirming that you don’t have any diseases that would require you to be quarantined
  10. Criminal record certificate with the apostille certificate (issued in the last five years by the relevant authorities in your home country)
  11. Proof of Accommodation (rental agreement/contract, host invitation — Acta de manifestación — if you are planning to stay during your studies at friends or family members place)
  12. Visa application fee

Please note that:

  • The consulate may ask you for additional documents
  • Additional required documents may vary depending on each consulate or regulations from your home country

Ofertas Especiales

Consigue el mejor precio por tu curso de español

Get in Touch

Would you like personalized attention?


Por que Hispania Schools?

Conocenos Mejor

Política de Privacidad

Nuestra Garantía


Frequently Asked Questions

Intensive Courses

Courses in Spain


Zona de Colaboradores


Calle Bellavista 42

29082 Madrid


+34 643 30 23 23


Alpadia Language Schools es el miembro más reciente en incorporarse a la extensa familia Kaplan y una empresa líder en el mercado de los cursos de idiomas en el extranjero